I have a java program that runs on a windows server. This program reads
data from microsoft Access and updates files on the 400. I have had
this working for sometime, but as part of locking down data, I now have
issues. Currently the data is going to a library that is secured, with
authorization given to a few users via Auth List. My boss wants to lock
it down further so that the profile I use will no longer have access to
this library.
So I thought we could have a driver program in another lib that adopts
QSECOFR and then uploads the file. This doesn't seem to work If I use
the secured lib in my connection profile(java). It doesn't pick up the
adoption(this makes sense to me) So then I thought I could crtdupobj of
the files in QTEMP. However the java program doesn't use the same
QTEMP.

Is there anyway I can use adoption or swap profiles via my java program?

Any other ideas on how to get around this.

Thanks

Mike

This thread ...