Hi Paul,

My first question was going to be: At this point, why not install WAS
7.0 instead of trying to catch up later? Then I recalled that you're on
V5R3. You have to have at least V5R4.

I didn't see anything that exactly matches your situation, but to save
you some googling:

http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=180&context=SSEQTP&dc=DB520&dc=DB560&uid=swg21305372&loc=en_US&cs=UTF-8&lang=en&rss=ct180websphere

The only other things that showed suggested corruption of a download, or
downloaded parts that don't match up with installed versions.

HTH,

Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah - http://www.conceptgo.com
conceptGO - Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International? http://www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400? http://www.jguru.com/faq/Java400