From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of MichaelH@xxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 11:03 AM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: RE: Another "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError" question

writeDetailRows is in the LastTwoST.class that is in the IFS here:
java/Reports

The only thing I'm aware that has changed recently was me recompiling a
SendMailN.class in the IFS java folder.

"Luis Colorado" <LuisC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
01/28/2008 10:59 AM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Another "java.lang.NoSuchMethodError" question

Maybe something changed and you were not aware of it (I'm just saying).

Do you know where is this method (writeDetailRows)? I mean, in what class?
Where is the class in the IFS?