Hi Raj,

As Gary implied, WAS uses its own JVM, regardless of what else is
installed on your system. I'm not sure how this will help anything, but the
locations of the Java bits are primarily at:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebSphere/Appserver/YourWASVersion/YourEdition/classes/wsa400.jar

/QIBM/ProdData/WebSphere/Appserver/YourWASVersion/YourEdition/java
The directory above typically contains directories:

endorsed
ext
tools
PolicyDirector

where YourEdition is "Base" for WebSphere Application Server Express and
WebSphere Application Server, and "ND" for WebSphere Application Server
Network Deployment.

For Example:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebSphere/Appserver/V6/Base/classes/wsa400.jar

/QIBM/ProdData/WebSphere/Appserver/V6/Base/java

BTW, if you respond to the digest, please *don't* include the entire
digest in your response.

Joe Sam

Joe Sam Shirah - http://www.conceptgo.com
conceptGO - Consulting/Development/Outsourcing
Java Filter Forum: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/java/
Just the JDBC FAQs: http://www.jguru.com/faq/JDBC
Going International? http://www.jguru.com/faq/I18N
Que Java400? http://www.jguru.com/faq/Java400