Hello,
I have a Websphere application that utilizes the toolbox classes. For
development we use an intel server running Websphere accessing an application
on the iseries and also another test environment running Websphere in iseries
partition. Deploying the application to the intel platform we need to use
jt400.jar and on the iseries we need to use jt400Native.jar. We can have
jt400.jar as a utility jar in the Enterprise application and referencing
pojects have a Java JAR dependency on that jar, however that's not what we want
for deployments to the iseries. How can we seperate out the jt400 jars so we
have a common source base but can deploy to different platforms?

Any suggestions would be very welcome.

Thanks,
Mike