Hi All,

          I had the same problem. But  I tried this with the way David
explained and worked fine.
Iseries  command
RUNJVA CLASS(testjdbc) CLASSPATH('/ome/mydirectory:./jt400.jar'

Many thanks David

nara

"Paul Nicolay" <Paul.Nicolay@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
04/06/2006 10:43 AM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re:  NoClassDefFoundError with jar files

David,

I tried with an absolute path, relative path and what you now suggested,
but it keeps on complaining.

Also defining the class as default in the JAR, and doing a java -jar
MyJar.jar gives a NoClassDefFoundError... but strangely about MyClass ?
This means it finds the JAR, otherwise it would never know which was the
default class in it...

Kind regards,
Paul