From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sarah Poger Gladstone
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2006 09:01
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: QZDASOINIT Jobs

I would suggest changing WIBRUN to an alias name that does not match a
physical library name. Also it is not necessary to include the library
"QSYS" on the external name parameter, that way the *LIBL of the user
profile will be used to locate the program.

For more info about aliases and calling stored procs from the *LIBL check
out the article:
http://www.ignite400.org/news/pdf/news2003031001.pdf

-Sarah Poger Gladstone