Hi, Coy --

I'm sorry that I don't have more time to help you further.  However, after
glancing at the code, it seems that this request is going through the AS400
Network Print server which is one of the iSeries Access servers.   There
does not seem to be a native optimization for this request so, to connect to
the server, you always need a user id and password, I believe.

My recommendation is to use a gibberish password that no one will know to
prevent stray logins.

HTH,
Gary