Michael,

To get the free utility, send a email requesting it to HYPERLINK
"mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This is the builder portion running on our development servers:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow635/runApp?id=0&_pj_lib=WOWEX63"http://www.
planetjavainc.com/wow635/runApp?id=0&_pj_lib=WOWEX63

This is an example of what you can build with about 10 minutes of
development:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow63x/runApp?id=350&_pj_lib=wowsamp60"http://
www.planetjavainc.com/wow63x/runApp?id=350&_pj_lib=wowsamp60

There is also a free iSeries/AS400 Dashboard utility that many people have
been using.

It works via dynamic retrieval of AS400 data linked into MS Excel via Excel
web query.

If you haven’t seen Excel web query, it is pretty cool especially for
everyone producing web applications.

You can just supply a URL and Excel will grab the HTML rendered from URL
site, convert it to Excel cells.

You can then simply have graphs, charts, etc built over the data which can
be constantly updated from your iSeries.

Here is an example of that:

HYPERLINK
"http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow63x/docs/Dashboard.xls"http://www.planetjav
ainc.com/wow63x/docs/Dashboard.xls

Hi,

    Can someone post the link again for downloading this tool?  I
accidentally deleted the e-mail that contained it originally.

Thanks,
Michael Soucy
michaelsoucy@xxxxxxxxxxx

Paul Holm
Senior Web Architect
PlanetJ Corp.
Phone: 760-432-0600, Cell: 760-415-8830
WOW, Web Applications In Under 5 Minutes
HYPERLINK "http://www.gotWebData.net"; \nhttp://www.gotWebData.net