Aaron,

Yes, it supports Oracle, MySQL, Postgres, DB2, DB2 iSeries, SQL SERVER,
EXCEL, and JDBC-ODBC bridge.

You simply select the driver and enter the IP. All the needed jars are
packaged with it.

The framework/utility handles all databases virtually the same powered by
metadata for UI generation, prompting, subfiling, etc.

To see an example:  Check this out:

http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow63x/runApp?id=369&_pj_lib=wowsamp60

Go to the JDBC statement control menu then to "SQL statements".  From there,
you can change the subfile # of records, menu item label, and SQL  (based on
standard iSeries QIWS/QCUSTCDT file).  Changing the SQL or any config data
will be immediately reflected in the JDBC statements menu items.
For dynamic prompting, change the SQL to something like:  "select * from
qiws.qcustcdt where state = ?  "

Param marker used for dynamic user selection.

P.S.  The last time we talked, I recall we were in New Orleans for DevCon.
How that area has changed since that huh?  Also I need you to straighten out
the Vikings if you would please.  8 picks in two games?

Hope you're doing well.

Paul Holm