I am still having trouble calling a simple java program from RPG.  Below is
what my java class looks like:

public class PostOutBoundXml {

            public void postXml(String arg) {

                        try {

                                    String endpoint =
"http://localhost/axis/services/SancaXmlService";;

                                    Service service = new Service();

                                    call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new
URL(endpoint));

                                    call.setOperationName("postXml");

                                    call.invoke(new Object[] {arg});

                        } catch (Exception e) {

                                    e.printStackTrace();

Here is my prototype:

D postXml         PR                  EXTPROC(*JAVA:

D                                      'us.co.state.judicial.sanca.+

D                                       client.iseries.+

D                                       PostOutBoundXml':'postXml')

D* strObj                         O   Class(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')

 *  newString constructor that accepts a byte array

 *  (an alphnumeric variable in RPG speak). It

 *  returns a string object.

D newString       PR              O   ExtProc(*JAVA:

D                                             'java.lang.String':

D                                             *CONSTRUCTOR)

D                                     Class(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')

D charParm                     100A

I have commented out the input String parameter for prototype postXml
because the RPG program will not compile:  The error is "The call passed
fewer parameters than the prototype indicates are required."  However, if I
comment out the input param, everything compiles fine but I get an exception
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: postXml" when calling method "postXml" with
signature "()V" in class.  Below is the RPG:

H DftActGrp(*NO) ActGrp(*CALLER)

 /Copy *LibL/QRpgLeSrc,XmlOutPR

D strObj          S               O   CLASS(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')

D string          S            100A

C/FREE

   string = '<TEST>';

   strObj = newString(string);

   postXml(strObj);

   Eval *inLR = *on;

 /END-FREE

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I am about to pull my hair out with
this stuff.

Thanks,

Chad Cornelius, IIS

(720) 921-7835