Folks,

        I've posted this before, apologies as I'm still unable to
resolve the problem.

        Need help. I don't know why compiler is complaining...

        Here is the definition of the argument....

        d args            s               o
CLASS(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')
        d                                     dim(3)

 /free

           eval   Sdate = %subst(p@gmidate8:1:4) + '-' +

                          %subst(p@gmidate8:5:2) + '-' +

                          %subst(p@gmidate8:7:2);

           eval  Edate = Sdate;

         read Pmesrvcpf;
        dow not %eof;
                eval   Service = %trim(Pmvss);
                eval   args(1) = String_new(Sdate);
                eval   args(2) = String_new(Edate);
                eval   args(3) = String_new(service)
                PmeService(args);
        read Pmesrvcpf;
        enddo;

                This is the prototype definition...

        d PmeService      pr                  STATIC

d                                     EXTPROC(*JAVA:

d                                     'gmi.pme.GetIndexService':'main')

d                                 o   CLASS(*JAVA:'java.lang.String')

d                                     dim(3)

d                                     const

COMPILATION ERROR

        *RNF5407 20      3 More parameters were passed in the prototyped
call than are
                   allowed.

        Any help will be greatly appreciated.

        Thanks in advance.

Rajesh Anand
Email:Rajesh_anand@xxxxxx

If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, please notify the sender,
delete it and do not read, act upon, print, disclose, copy, retain or
redistribute it. Click here for important additional terms relating to this
e-mail.     http://www.ml.com/email_terms/