Gary,

Here's what WRKUSRJOB holds:

                             Work with User Jobs NAL820
                                                            05/26/05
13:51:54
Type options, press Enter.
  2=Change   3=Hold   4=End   5=Work with   6=Release   7=Display message

  8=Work with spooled files   13=Disconnect

Opt  Job         User        Type     -----Status-----  Function
     QPADEV0037  SCESSNA     INTER    ACTIVE            CMD-WRKUSRJOB

 Bottom
Parameters or command
===>
F3=Exit      F4=Prompt   F5=Refresh   F9=Retrieve   F11=Display schedule
data
F12=Cancel   F17=Top     F18=Bottom   F21=Select assistance level

Shane Cessna
iSeries Programmer
iSeries WAS Administrator
North American Lighting, Inc.
(618) 662-4483 x2776
shane_cessna@xxxxxxx

"Gary L Peskin" <garyp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
05/26/2005 01:50 PM
Please respond to
Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400'"
<java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: Jakarta POI HSSF question...

Hmmm.  I'm looking this up.  In the meantime, can you please do a
WRKUSRJOB
and see if there is a job starting with a Q under your user name that
might
have spool files with the stack trace?

Thanks,
Gary