Hi Rajesh ,

I've copied your program and run it on my system fine.

The proxy stuff makes no difference. Your trying to
create the file '/test/slashdot.xml' and it's telling
you something is missing (file not found.

Make sure the directory /test exists.

Did you step through this is a debugger? You'd see
that the url read works ok and you would see the line
it failed on, i.e. that the write fails and you could
then think about why the write fails.

Regards
Mike

=== message truncated ===