If you've defined the fillXLS() method in your class, then you don't have
to refer to it via a variable.  Just replace t.fillXLS() with fillXLS().
That should do it.

Chris DeLashmutt
Senior R&D Analyst
LeasePlan USA
1165 Sanctuary Pkwy., Alpharetta, GA 30004
Phone: 678-202-8695
Fax: 678-921-4895
ClearCase problems? Check out the LeasePlan ClearCase FAQ for answers!

michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/29/2004 03:22 PM
Please respond to Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400