Hi,
we still need to see your copy of the program....

regdrs,
Magne

Hi,

Sorry to trouble you again. The problem doesn't seem to go
away no matter what I do....

Same error as before, this time changed Crtxmldoc class name
to test class everything else is identical to your copy
of the code.

javac -classpath .:/java/jt400.jar:/java/xml/jdom-
1.0/build/jdom.jar:/java/xml/jdom-contrib-1.0/build/jdom-
contrib.jar test.java

test.java:17: ')'
expected.

public static void main(String args[])