From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Don Yantzi
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 2004 9:21 PM
To: Java Programming on and around the iSeries / AS400
Subject: Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/ibm/as400/access/AS400

Rick,

The version of Toolbox shipped with WDSc 5.1.2 is the JTOpen 4.2 version
(fairly recent.)  However any version of the Toolbox would have this class
so I doubt that is the issue.  It sounds more like a class path issue.  Did
you import the jt400.jar into the lib folder of your web project?

Don Yantzi
WebSphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab
Phone: (905) 413-4476
IBM internal:  IBMCA(yantzi)  -  Internet: yantzi@xxxxxxxxxx