Fyi?

In both applications, I added:

a)       A report grouping by account type.  This allows customers to see
all their deposits, loans, etc.    On the left hand side see the?reports?
group.
b)       Business graphics viewing of the report via EXCEL IE Plug in.  Once
on the report look for the graph icon and click on it.
c)       Drill down to details:  From a group of transactions  (IE  LOANS)
drill down shows you the specific transactions within that account type
(account suffix)

Bank teller app (unsecured so far):
http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow60/run?id=355

Feel free to add your self as a bank member and set your userid and password
as well and then use it below.

Customer portal into their accounts:
http://www.planetjavainc.com/wow60/run?id=357     (userid and passwords are:
JOE and JOE, PAUL, and  PAUL, NATHAN and NATHAN

OO is done for the day,  Total development time to date:  93 minutes.   I?ll
wait to see what the group wants to see if anything;  There is more work to
be done.  We also need to get a look at the procedural approach.

Thanks,  Paul Holm

Business: 760-432-0600   Home: 760-432-6550
Cell:  760-415-8830
PlanetJ - Makers of WOW  (AKA... WebSphere on Steroids)