Hi
I was able to debug java program running in batch on
As400 from PC using JDB
here is how i setit up on AS400
i used command SBMJOB to submit the java job
 SBMJOB CMD(QSH CMD('java -interpret
-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=
8000,server=y,suspend=y -Djava.version=1.4 -cp
/classpath MyCLass')) JOB(JOBNAME) JOBQ(JOBQNAME)
OUTQ(OUTQNAME)

and in eclipse i used Remote Java Debug Application to
connect to AS400 using ip address and 8000 as socket
Thanx for the help guys

Ashish

=====
A$HI$H