I am Trying to call JAVA Method From RPGLE .

RPG and Java ClassCompile Fine but When I call From CL Cmd Line Or From QSH
it's Giving Me Error

I have Set ClassPAth to
ADDENVVAR ENVVAR(CLASSPATH) VALUE('X\X/')

Help Pls

This IS QSH Print Screen

 $
 javac TestHello.java
 $
 Java TestHello
 java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: main
       java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4
(Throwable.java:85)
       java/lang/Error.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1 (Error.java:41)
       java/lang/IncompatibleClassChangeError.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1
(IncompatibleClassChangeError.java:34)
       java/lang/NoSuchMethodError.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+1
(NoSuchMethodError.java:37)
 $

Rakesh Patel
609-449-5442