In addition,
we have, for example, ONE costomized JTable that allow more an more as a SFL
can,
and this in only in one place.

Just my cent, I have many year RPG backgound an many year of OOP,
I think generally that the development/maintenance effort is 80% reduced on OOP.

But if you want iSeries, go away with RPG and all the maintenance problems
(like LevelCheck...).