Hi
Thanx for the help,
there is some PTF missing or not applied properly,
since this program works on one AS400 and not other,
When i checked the java properties i found that
the java.runtime.version is 1.4.2-b28 on the machine
where it works and the java.runtime.version is
1.4.0-b98 on the machine where is does not work,
I am not sure what difference they have, and what PTF
will make them the same version
Ashish
--- Colin Williams <colin.williams@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Ashish
>
> For your dataqueue try:
>
> path = new QSYSObjectPathName("%LIBL%", "OUTDTAQ",
> "DTAQ");
> dataQueue dq = new DataQueue(as400, path.getPath());
>
> Cheers
> Colin.W

DataQueue(as400,"/QSYS.LIB/%LIBL%.LIB/OUTDTAQ.DTAQ");