Does anyone have a good running example of how PCML is used on the 400?  I
am trying to call a program, but keep getting the following error.  I am
also not sure where the pcml document should reside.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/xml/sax/helpers/DefaultHandler

            at
java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:111)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:248)

            at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(URLClassLoader.java:56)

            at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:286)

            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:313)

            at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.loadSourcePcmlDocument(ProgramCallDoc
ument.java:1043)

            at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.loadPcmlDocument(ProgramCallDocument.
java:946)

            at
com.ibm.as400.data.ProgramCallDocument.<init>(ProgramCallDocument.java:98)

            at com.state.judicial.databean.LDA.main(LDA.java:30)

I am using the JT400Native.jar file.

Here is my example:

AS400 system = new AS400("server", "username", "passwd");

try {

            system.connectService(AS400.SIGNON);

            connected = system.isConnected();

            System.out.println(connected);

            pcml = new ProgramCallDocument(system, "LDApcml");

            rc = pcml.callProgram("CURLEY99");

            System.out.println("rc = " + rc);

}

catch(Exception e){