I have an application that uses CLs to automate the saving and restoring
of the application.

I have a new AS/400 with V5R2 and a previous machine with V5R1 on it.  I
have moved my development environment onto the new machine.

I have compiled all my CLs for target of V5R1.  The save logic is:

SAV        DEV(&SAVFPATH) OBJ(('/opt/Application' *INCLUDE)) +
              TGTRLS(V5R1M0)

My CLs for install on the target system are compiled for V5R1 and the
restore appears to be successful on V5R1:

Java program creation information:

  File change date/time  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   12/28/03
13:49:26
  Java program creation date/time  . . . . . . . . :   12/28/03
14:58:07
  Java programs  . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   1

  Total classes in source  . . . . . . . . . . . . :   76

  Classes with current Java programs . . . . . . . :   76

  Classes without current Java programs  . . . . . :   0

  Classes containing errors  . . . . . . . . . . . :   0

  Optimization . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   40

  Enable performance collection  . . . . . . . . . :   *NONE

  Use adopted authority  . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *NO

  User profile . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   *USER

  Licensed Internal Code options . . . . . . . . . :

Java program statistics:
  Java program size (K bytes)  . . . . . . . . . . :   2960
  Release program created for  . . . . . . . . . . :   V5R1M0

When I start the programs, the jar begins to create java programs for
itself again...

IBMers, any ideas???

Thanks,

Kristen