I have an error in a J2EE Web project. The error is in the web.xml file in
the statement:

<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application
2.3//EN" "http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd";>

It appears as though WDSC-i is trying to redirect which DTD is used by
pointing to:

CWD /C:/Program
Files/IBM/WebSphereStudio/wstools/eclipse/plugins/com.ibm.etools.j2ee_5.0.2/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd

instead of

http://java.sun.com/dtd/web-app_2_3.dtd

The error I get is:

 "File not found: "CWD /C:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere
Studio/wstools/eclipse/plugins/com.ibm.etools.j2ee_5.0.2/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd:
550
/C:/Program Files/IBM/WebSphere
Studio/wstools/eclipse/plugins/com.ibm.etools.j2ee_5.0.2/dtds/web-app_2_3.dtd:
The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect. ".
web.xml ebpps/Web Content/WEB-INF       line 2

I believe the problem is that WDSC-i is interpreting the "CWD" command as
part of the path to the file.

Any idea where the setting for this redirect might be? The path to the
web-app_2_3.dtd file is not referenced anywhere in the web.xml.

Thanks

Mike Burdette

Comporium Data Services
Web Development