From: java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:java400-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
patrick.odowd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 28, 2003 9:34 AM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: MQ error on java call

Before acting on this e-mail or opening any attachment, you are advised
to read the disclaimer at the end of this mail.

Hi,
When I run a java program that connects to MQSeries through a shell
script from
qsh I get an MQSeries invalid environment error (reason code 2012).

1) Here is the call and results from the shell script:

 > send.sh

   MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2012

   JS_LoadAccounts: MQ exception occurred - Completeion code: 2 Reason
code:
2012

   com.ibm.mq.MQException: MQJE001: Completion Code 2, Reason 2012

2) When I copy the contents of the shell script (send.sh) and make the
call
outside of the shell script (still in qsh), it works fine:

 ===>       java -classpath
".:$CLASSPATH:/QIBM/ProdData/mqm/java/lib/com.ibm.mq.jar:/QIBM/P
rodData/mqm/java/lib" com.services.JS_LoadAccounts testmsg POD1 POD_TEST

£

3) When I call the class from a CL it also works fine.

QMQM and QMQMJAVA are in the library list.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

This e-mail is intended solely for the addressee and is strictly
confidential. If you are not the addressee, please do not read, print,
re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it or any attachments. Instead
please e-mail it back to the sender and delete the message from your
computer.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free and
The Co-operative Bank accepts no liability for changes made to this
e-mail (and any attachments) after it was sent or for viruses arising as
a result of this e-mail transmission.

Any unauthorised reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure,
modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message is
strictly prohibited.

The Co-operative Bank reserves the right to intercept any e - mails or
other communication for permitted purposes in accordance with the
current legislation which you send to, or receive from, any of the
employees or agents of the Bank via Bank telecommunication systems. By
so corresponding you also give your consent to the Bank monitoring and
recording of any correspondence using these systems.

The Co-operative Bank p.l.c. is registered in England and Wales, number
990937. The registered office is at PO Box 101, 1, Balloon Street,
Manchester, M60 4EP.