Which version exactly of the app server are you using?

|         |           "Saša Šarić"       |
|         |           <ssaric@xxxxxxxxxx>|
|         |           Sent by:           |
|         |           java400-l-bounces@x|
|         |           idrange.com        |
|         |           08/25/2003 04:06 PM|
|         |           Please respond to  |
|         |           Java Programming on|
|         |           and around the     |
|         |           iSeries / AS400    |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |

  |       To:       java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                             |
  |       cc:
                                             |
  |       Subject:  struts problem - html:form tag inside logic:iterate
                                             |

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hello.

I have a problem with <html:form> tag that is inside <logic:iterate> tag.
Here is code sinppet:

<logic:iterate id="searchElement" name="SviArt" property="listaArtikala"
scope="session">

  <input type="hidden" name="idArt" value="<bean:write name="searchElement"
property="idArt"/>">

</logic:iterate>

I have some ordering system and I get informations about products from
database.
Then I put those values in the session and I show them in table. In that
thable
I have input field where user can write amonut of product he wants to
order.

In the next action I get idArt (in hidden value) and I add amount of that
particular
product in some sum of amounts.
I have image to submite this form (insted of button).

My problem is that sometimes when I click the submit image (for one
product)
 form submits twice, so I got wrong sum of amount (like I order twice as
much
of the same product). Real ugly part of that problem is that it appears
random.
Sometimes form submits once (as it should be - about 65% cases), but
sometimes
(35% cases) it works wrong. In debbug mode I saw that two same threads are
generated
(I said, in some cases).

What could be the problem?
Please, help.