Hi,

If u dont provide any library for connection and set
naming=system while creating connection, then the
connection will have the library list from the job
description of the user who has created the
connection.
so u can change the jobdescription to have the
neccessary libraries
Ashish
--- Franco Biaggi <fbiaggi@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If I right understand your problem,
> you van set the LIBL in the connection URL:
> example:
>
> jdbc:as400://10.1.1.50;translation

isolation=none;naming=system;libraries=lib1,lib2,qgpl,qtemp;block
> size=128;extended
> dynamic=true;package=MYPKG;package
> cache=true;package library=qgpl
>
> On Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:43:56 -0400, McNeal, John
> wrote:
>
> >  We are using the AS/400 Java Development toolkit.
>  In our environment,
> >our library list changes with each release and
> environment (production
> >verses QA,  ECT).  Is there a way to have the
> classes provided by the AS/400
> >Java Development toolkit to recognize the *LIBL ?
> It would be a major
> >configuration nightmare for use to have to hard
> code the library name,  or
> >store it in a configuration files since our objects
> reside in multiple
> >libraries (and programs in multiple libraries).
> Has anyone else had this
> >problem,  and do you know if a work around exist.
>
> >     John McNeal
> >CARE Development
> >Work - 678-893-1739
> >Cell - 770-653-8121
> >Interactive page -  jmcneal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> >Before posting, please take a moment to review the
> archives
> >at http://archive.midrange.com/java400-l.

> *** This messages was scanned for malicious contents
> ***

> archives

=====
A$HI$H