Hi,

I've had a look in my first handouts from my java classes (as teacher), what
you need is mod0 or mod 1 from the toolbox driver, it supports os400 down to
V3R2. The later versions need V4r2 Minimum, newest versions even more.

Did you have alook to the Toolbox webpage? If they don't support mod 0 or 1,
maybe I find something like this. Please send me a mail.

PS: every box V4R2 and V4R3 should have installed such a driver in mod 0 or 1.

Dieter