Hi,

solved the problem, there was change in V5R1 in some
PTF , so had to rebuild my cursor by adding keyword
INSENSITIVE and it worked, before this PTF all the
cursors where by default INSENSITIVE , but after this
PTF u have to define them that way..
just a problem as i did not found any documentation
about it, anywhere on IBM site...or on PTF also

Ashish