> Also, I do not how far you are along with Java mail but we have just
> implemented java mail using the techniques described at this site
> http://mywebpages.comcast.net/meovino/opensource/rpgjavamail.html

You're a brave soul.  How is it working so far?  Have you figured out my
problem with the ninth file attachment?

Mike E.

                    SCarter@xxxxxxxxxxx

                    Sent by:                   To:     Java Programming on and
around the iSeries / AS400
                    java400-l-bounces@xx        <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                    drange.com                 cc:

                                               Subject:     RE: Extension too
long in file name?

                    05/21/2003 03:27 PM

                    Please respond to

                    Java Programming on

                    and around the

                    iSeries / AS400

QDLS and root are not the same thing...

If you have operations navigator look under file systems you will see that
there is a separate file system for root...

Here is the wrklnk command that I use to see javamail dir
WRKLNK OBJ('/javautil/javamail')  then a 2 to edit will show you what is in
the dir...

Also, I do not how far you are along with Java mail but we have just
implemented java mail using the techniques described at this site
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/meovino/opensource/rpgjavamail.html

one caveat that we encountered by just copying the links is that the
strmail cl does not add all of the jars needed to the class path just had
to edit that one cl
and everything worked perfect...

J. Scott Carter

It's not the destination that counts in life it's the journey. The journey
with the people we love is all that really matters. Such a simple truth so
easily forgotten.

                      fkany@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                      s.com                      To:       CN=Java
Programming on and around the iSeries/O=AS400
                      Sent by:                    <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      java400-l-bounces@x        cc:

                      idrange.com                Subject:  RE: Extension
too long in file name?

                      05/21/2003 01:23 PM

                      Please respond to

                      Java Programming on

                      and around the

                      iSeries / AS400

> You can use WRKLNK from the command line..

So I can place my folders back into QDLS (aka "the root", is that correct?)
and I can use the command WRKLNK