From: Larry [mailto:larryhytail@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 5:06 PM
To: java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: No getter method for property jobListings of bean jobheaders

I have a very simple job listing servlet (using JSPs and servlets under
Struts on Tomcat with Apache).

The servlet works without any difficulty on a Windows server.  The
servlet works without any difficulty on a Linux server.  But when I take
this servlet to my AS400 server, I get the error shown in the subject
line.

The servlet clearly has the getter method in it or it would fail on the
other platforms.  But the AS400 doesn't "see" the method for some
reason.

All boxes are at Tomcat 4.1.12, JDK 1.4, and Struts 1.0.

Any idea what I could look for on the AS400 as the culprit?  I have
other servlets running fine on all three platforms, so it is not a
general problem with the AS400.

In fact the method could not be more simple:
        public Vector getJobListings() {
                return jobListings;
        }

Any ideas appreciated,