>> From: Fred Kulack
>>
>> For What its Worth, if you put write a URL with <> around it or
>> <URL:>, and no spaces,
>> news readers and email readers (worth anything) should ignore bogus
>> newlines that
>> might be inserted by less than stellar news/mail servers.
>
>Doesn't work for Outlook.
>Joe

Ah. Sorry, turns out that capability hasn't made it to any
sort of "required" state.  I read too fast several months ago here.
In any case, I'll keep doing it. for the readers that it does work for.
8-)

"The stuff we call "software" is not like anything that human society
  is used to thinking about. Software is something like a machine, and
  something like mathematics, and something like language, and
  something like thought, and art, and information...
  but software is not in fact any of those other things."
Bruce Sterling - The Hacker Crackdown

Fred A. Kulack - IBM eServer iSeries - Enterprise Application Solutions
ERP, Java DB2 access, Jdbc, JTA, etc...
IBM in Rochester, MN  (Phone: 507.253.5982   T/L 553-5982)
mailto:kulack@xxxxxxxxxx   Personal: mailto:kulack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
AIM Home:FKulack  AIM Work:FKulackWrk
MSN Work: fakulack@xxxxxxxxxxx

                      "Joe Pluta"

                      <joepluta@xxxxxxxxx        To:       "Java Programming on
and around the iSeries / AS400"
                      hers.com>                   <java400-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      java400-l-bounces@x        Subject:  RE: Accessing as/400
files from a Java program running on a PC
                      idrange.com

                      03/31/2003 08:22 AM

                      Please respond to

                      Java Programming on