Hello all,

I have a java/FOP application working on a Windows2000 Server that
converts xml files into pdf files using FOP. I want to transfer this application
to our AS/400 system. When copying all the appropiate directories to the AS/400
and executing a test program following exception occurs:

using SAX parser org.apache.xerces.parsers.SAXParser
building formatting object tree
setting up fonts
 [1>>>]java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no jpeg in java.library.path
      java/lang/Throwable.<init>(Ljava/lang/String;)V+4 (Throwable.java:90)

java/lang/ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/lang/String;Z)V+309
(ClassLoader.java:1312)
      java/lang/Runtime.loadLibrary0(Ljava/lang/Class;Ljava/lang/String;)V+51
(Runtime.java:749)
      java/lang/System.loadLibrary(Ljava/lang/String;)V+6 (System.java:820)
      sun/security/action/LoadLibraryAction.run()Ljava/lang/Object;+4
(LoadLibraryAction.java:53)
      sun/awt/image/JPEGImageDecoder.<clinit>()V+33 (JPEGImageDecoder.java:39)

sun/awt/image/InputStreamImageSource.getDecoder(Ljava/io/InputStream;)Lsun/awt/image/ImageDecoder;+135
 (InputStreamImageSou
rce.java:224)
      sun/awt/image/URLImageSource.getDecoder()Lsun/awt/image/ImageDecoder;+159
(URLImageSource.java:142)
      sun/awt/image/InputStreamImageSource.doFetch()V+34
(InputStreamImageSource.java:251)
      sun/awt/image/ImageFetcher.fetchloop()V+29 (ImageFetcher.java:217)
      sun/awt/image/ImageFetcher.run()V+4 (ImageFetcher.java:185)

Is this problem caused bij java400 (no AWT available) and if so
is there a solution to this problem?

Any help is appreciated,

Geert Van Landeghem
Reynders Etiketten NV