Try using this for a URL if you using the native driver
(com.ibm.db2.jdbc.app.DB2Driver) and you want to specify a library list.

"jdbc:db2:yourdatabasename; naming=system;",userid,password

This will use the initial library list of the JOBD of the user you connect
as.  The naming = system specifies you are using the system naming
convention to specify library names.  If you need to add a library to the
library list, then use the libraries property

"jdbc:db2:yourdatabasename; naming=system;libraries=lib1 lib2;"
,userid,password

This will add lib1 and lib2 to the initial library list of the JOBD you
connect with.  You could create a user and a Job Description that specifies
a initial library list of *NONE and then add just the library(ies) you
wanted this way.

If you are using the toolbox JDBC driver
(com.ibm.as400.access.AS400JDBCDriver) use one of these URLs

"jdbc:as400://yoursystemURL; naming=system;",userid,password

or

"jdbc:as400://yoursystemURL; naming=system;libraries=lib1 lib2;"
,userid,password

Stephen Gibson

Lees Carpets
A Division of Burlington Industries