In fact it was the spaces in the URL

ex: servlet?action=init&name=Gilles Ducret

-----Original Message-----
From: Bruce Jin [mailto:JIN007M@hotmail.com]
Sent: lundi, 15. juillet 2002 17:44
To: java400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: forward/sendRedirect Netscape/Ie

Do you have special char in name parameter? SendRedirect may fail because of
this but that is when URL-rewriting is in effect. Anyway url in sendRedirect
is usually wrapped in response.encodeURL api.

Bruce

Web Applications written in Java servlet and RPG/cgi
http://www.crazybikes.com/employees/I00200GC.mrc

Servlet: write once, deploy on any platform and access any database:
http://www.mrc-productivity.com/products/demo2.html