I ran System.getProperty("java.class.path") in Websphere and it retrieves
these jars. I see xalan and xml4j in the list. I need to add xerces to
websphere. What is the correct way to do this without disturbing Websphere?

Thanks

Bruce

 /qibm/proddata/http/public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/java400/ext/db2_classes.jar

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/wsa400.jar

:/QIBM/UserData/WebASAdv/default/properties

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/ibmwebas.jar

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/servlet.jar

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/webtlsrn.jar

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/ns.jar

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/ejs.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/ujc.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/repository.jar

:/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/admin.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/was20cm.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/tasks.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/databeans.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/lotusxsl.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/compat.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/xalan.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/xml4j.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/dertrjrt.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/derdbpw.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/sslight.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/deployTool.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/vaprt.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/console.jar:/

QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/ibmjndi.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/server/js.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/ivjejb35.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/lib/bsf.jar:

/QIBM/ProdData/WebASAdv/properties:

/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/jdk12/lib/tools.jar