I am trying to access a SAVF from a java program running locally in an AS/400
(iseries), with the following results:

    using FileInputStream: File /QSYS.LIB/OPERA.LIB/TEST.SAVF not found.

    using IFSFileInputStream: the access is by TCP/IP to LOCALHOST

    using jdbc (db2_classes.jar): File TEST in OPERA is not a database file

I just want to know if this is correct.

I like to access natively the SAVF, for better performance.

Do you have any comments?

P.D.: Sorry for my english. I speak spanish.