From: Don_Burdette@payrollpeople.com
[mailto:Don_Burdette@payrollpeople.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 10:48 AM
To: java400-l@midrange.com
Subject: Re: WebSphere on NT vs. AS/400

We were a little like you, although we had a little less horsepower than
your 720. Performance on the 400 became a problem and we eventually moved
the web services up to a Win2000 box and just used the 400 for data
services. Performance is now acceptable.

Donald Burdette
Payroll People, Inc.
(559) 251-9060 x.290

P.Goovaerts@Clipper.Be