I am trying to performance turning a batch java program run on AS/400 which
using JDBC native driver from AS/400 Toolbox for Java.  Based on IBM Redbook
AS/400 Toolbox for Java, the performance can be significantly improved if
creating a java program for jt400.jar, or jt400Access.zip if only access
classes are used.

Is there a small version of jar file which contains only JDBC AS/400 native
driver?
What is /qibm/proddata/java400/jt400ntv.jar?

Also, when using crtjvapgm, there is a parameter ENBPFRCOL (enable
performance collection), if I set it as *FULL.  The performance data is
collected for procedure entry and exit. Where could I look these performance
data?

Thanks.

Weining (Wayne) Xu
ALICO Information Systems & Technology
Wilmington, DE. USA
Phone: +302.594.2846  Fax: +302.594.2215
Email:   weining.xu@aig.com