Had to change the RPG-coding and now I've got the program compiled
succesfully.

When I run the code, following exception is thrown:
Message ID: RNQ0301
RPG procedure SNDSMTP in program SNDSMTP/MYLIB reveived Java exception
"java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: openSmtpMessage" when calling method
"openSmtpMessage" with signature
"Ljava.lang.String;)Lcom.clipper.tools.SendSmtpMail," in class
"com.company.tools.SendSmtpMail".

I understand this as follows:
The class is found by the program, however, no method
"openSmtpMessage(String parm)" is found in the class.

Actually, the method DOES indeed exist with a 'string' parameter.
==>
Public static void openSmtpMessage(String sendTo)
{

Patrick Goovaerts
IT/Clipper Support nv