 Wonder if anyone can help  ..

I have a small  application  written in with VAJ 3.02 an Toolbox V3R2M4
(quite old i think ) .
Anyway I connect to AS400 file using DDM server (no special reason for this
method) to extract data from a file .. It works fine on
my V4R3 machine  but i get an error when I use it on a someone elses V4R4
machine .. I suspected
a character ID or codepage error but  both machines are set to 697 &37
respectively  .

Grateful for any help  ..

Here's what I get ..

java.io.UnsupportedEncodingException
    at com.ibm.as400.access.ConvTableDownload.<init>
(ConvTableDownload.java:72)
    at com.ibm.as400.access.ConvTable.getTable(ConvTable.java:195)
    at com.ibm.as400.access.Converter.<init>(Converter.java:143)
    at com.ibm.as400.access.Converter.getConverter(Converter.java:118)
    at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400File.createImplementation(AS400File.java:1063)
    at com.ibm.as400.access.AS400File.execute(AS400File.java:1550)
    at
com.ibm.as400.access.AS400FileRecordDescription.retrieveRecordFormat(Compiled
Code)
    at creditcardextract.MainWindow.loadTheTable(Compiled Code)
    at creditcardextract.MainWindow.connEtoC2(MainWindow.java)
    at creditcardextract.MainWindow.access$connEtoC2(MainWindow.java)
    at
creditcardextract.MainWindow$IvjEventHandler.actionPerformed(MainWindow.java)
    at java.awt.Button.processActionEvent(Button.java:256)
    at java.awt.Button.processEvent(Button.java:229)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Compiled Code)
    at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Compiled Code)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Compiled Code)

Rob