JDBC specification.

Richard D. Dettinger
AS/400 Java Data Access Team

Democracy's enemies have always underestimated the courage of the American
people.
It was true at Concord Bridge.  It was true at Pearl Harbor.  And it was
true today.

         Rochester Post-Bulletin
         Tuesday September 11, 2001

"Mangavalli, Ramanujam" <RamM@Mvmills.com>@midrange.com on 11/16/2001
07:06:06 AM

Please respond to java400-l@midrange.com

Sent by:  java400-l-admin@midrange.com

To:   "'java400-l@midrange.com'" <java400-l@midrange.com>
cc:
Subject:  RE: java code help...

Richard,

the specification that you are talking about is Java specification(JDBC) or
SQL specification? Standard SQL supports column names qualified by the
table
name.....

Thanks.