  • Subject: Re: ProgramCall and ProgramParameter classes
  • From: "Dave Wall" <dawall@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 14:42:46 -0500

Sorry, I don't know anything about this class except that it is on IBM's
alphaworks site -- http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/bigdecimal

David Wall
AS/400 Toolbox for Java

"Joe Pluta " <joepluta@plutabrothers.com>@midrange.com on 04/04/2001
10:11:22 AM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-java400-l@midrange.com

To:   <JAVA400-L@midrange.com>
cc:

Bruce, I'll be doing some additional work with this in mid-April, after I
get back.  I'll post my results as I get them.  By the way, I understand
that IBM has a BigDecimal replacement that is supposedly much faster than
Sun's.  Perhaps David Wall knows more about that class?

Joe