  • Subject: RE: Call RPG from Java using ToolBox - run on PC and fail on AS400
  • From: "Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 17:26:18 -0600

My first guess would be that you are running two different versions of the
toolbox... the one on your PC doesn't seem to match the one on the AS/400.

Regardless, you might want to try setting the parameters with a zero-length
array of ProgramParameters:

pgm.setParameterList(new ProgramParameter[0]);

I haven't tried it, since I've never run into the problem.  Let us know what
you find out!

Joe