  • Subject: Re: Broken Servlet
  • From: francess@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:32:25 -0500

           Here are somethings to look at:

1)  Look at the message details for the MCH3601 to see who is sending the
message to who.  That might tell him what could possibly have changed in
the environment.   The WebSphere v1.1 code hasn't changed in eons.
2) Are there any vlogs? if so Java PTFs not current?? 5769JV1 and 5769999
products.
3) Ensure that the directory where the servlet class is located in IFS has
*RWX authority for QTMHHTTP.
4) Can they run other servlets besides this particular one like
HelloWorldServlet or SnoopServlet.  That will tell if WebSphere itself is
messed up or not.
5)  Are the PTFs for 5769DG1 for v4r3 the latest available.  WebSphere v1.1
on v4r3 is part of DG1.
6)  Refer to the faq that tells how to get more debug information at
 http://www.as400.ibm.com/products/websphere/docs/faq11.htm

Jai Goradia

Nick_Vrtis@amway.com@midrange.com on 09/12/2000 02:07:01 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com