  • Subject: Unbale to Compile becuase of the following error
  • From: "Padmanabhan R (RBIN/ACF)" <Padmanabhan.R@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 19:18:11 +0200

        spoollist.java:0: Class com.sun.java.swing.JComponent not found in
class com.ibm.as400.vaccess.SpooledFileViewer.

        import com.ibm.as400.access.*;

Where can I find the class com.sun.java.swing.Jcomponent

  import com.ibm.as400.access.*;
  import com.ibm.as400.vaccess.SpooledFileViewer;
  import java.io.*;
  import java.net.*;
  import java.util.Enumeration;

  public class spoollist    {
                public static void main(String[] args)
                {
                        try{
                        AS400 as400 = new AS400("MICO11" ,"EDSBVE" ,
"SHANMUGA1");
                        SpooledFileList spllist = new
SpooledFileList(as400);
                        spllist.setUserFilter("EDSBVE");
                        spllist.openSynchronously();
                        Enumeration e = spllist.getObjects();

                        if(spllist.isCompleted())
                                {
                                        System.out.println("List
Successful");
                                        System.out.println(spllist.size());
                                }
                         for(int i = 0;i<= spllist.size()-1;i++)
                                {
                                SpooledFile spf =
(SpooledFile)spllist.getObject(i);
                            System.out.println(spf.getName()) ;
                                }
                           SpooledFile spf2 =
(SpooledFile)spllist.getObject(2);
                     SpooledFileViewer splfv = new SpooledFileViewer(spf2,
1);
                                 splfv.load();
      // Add the spooled file viewer to a frame
                                 JFrame frame = new JFrame("My Window");
         frame.getContentPane().add(splfv);
                                 frame.pack();
                                 frame.show();

                        System.out.println(" ");
                        System.out.println("Finish");
                        spllist.close();
                        } catch (Exception e)
                {
                System.out.println("Error is Processing" + e);