  • Subject: RE: Execution problems
  • From: "Cummings, Wanda" <Cummings@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 11:33:59 -0400

i had the same problem, i got this answer, and it worked.

>> CLASSPATH=/QIBM/ProdData/Java400/lib/jdkptf.zip:
>> /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/lib/java.zip:
>> /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/lib/sun.zip:
>> /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/com/ibm/db2/jdbc/app/db2_classes.zip:
>> /QIBM/ProdData/Java400/:
>> /myjava

Your classpath does not include the Toolbox access classes.  Add
"/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar" to your classpath
and you should be set.  There are a couple of ways to do this.  In
your example you use the -classpath parm of the Java command.  You
can change that to
   "java -classpath /myjava:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar
ShowMeClas"
or setup up the CLASSPATH environment variable once in QSHELL by entering
command
"export -s CLASSPATH=
/myjava:/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar"

Since you talk about QSHELL you must be running on the AS/400.  Make sure
the Toolbox container you use (jt400.jar or jt400Access.zip) has an
associated
Java program.
This will make java programs run much faster.
CRTJVAPGM CLSF('/QIBM/ProdData/HTTP/Public/jt400/lib/jt400.jar') OPTIMIZE
 (30)

David Wall
AS/400 Toolbox for Java

"Cummings, Wanda" <Cummings@AE.com> on 05/17/2000 08:29:37 AM