David,

Thanks for the explination.  I tried creating one AS400Text object with the
AS/400 early in the code.  Once I did that, the table got loaded, and the
rest worked.  This was much easier than trying to find and change them all.

I guess that I could complain that the Toolbox sure didn't make it clear
that was the problem, or what the solution was.

Nick

dawall@us.ibm.com@midrange.com on 04/06/2000 09:40:30 PM

Please respond to JAVA400-L@midrange.com

Sent by:  owner-java400-l@midrange.com