  • Subject: RE: WebSphere Question
  • From: "Richard Dean" <rddean@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 1999 17:51:16 -0500

Additional Information-

When I sign on to "Configuration and Administration" web page for the As/400
using "http://my400:2001" and I click on the "Change Associated
Configuration" I noticed this was displayed, and I am not sure if this may
be the problem.

Server instance  Associated configuration
CONFIG           CONFIG
DEFAULT          CONFIG

Does this mean anything?

Again thanks for any help.